Featured Post

A Letter from the past




So this is me a year and half ago, writing myself a letter. I postponed to post this letter. I don't know how I ended up not post this one. I'm sorry for blocking some words, because those are very personal. Yeah. umm. OK.
I guess I'll reply.

Dear Past,

right now? nothing much. I should be thank you first, because without you I wouldn't be me. I didn't move or transferred, I did cross some of our bucketlist, I guess you won't believe how many things you'll cross. Yes. I did have fun. and I wish more fun. I do remember that night, well, now you always on your own, well, most of the time. depok isn't the longest trip. hahaha. by the way, you'll meet someone you'll love for some of period time in your life. little spoiler, just enjoy the trip. the only thing that you should do now is, PLEASE GET EXERCISE MORE. thanks.

love, your future

Comments