Featured Post

Lucid Dreaming ?

Let me start what I'm gonna tell to you guys.
So, Lucid Dream. what is it?
here's about the explanation.
"lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming."

I want to do this, I think it'll pretty cool. but, my friend told me that it kinda hard to do this for the first time, you should try and try to get the lucid dream. My friend used lucid dream for playing soccer, so he could really feel when he bring the ball. Then, I think that I want to dream about meeting someone, I mean, talk to somebody that I couldn't able to speak to 'em. I just want to have a conversation with this person, maybe it will hard because sometime when you do the lucid dream, you'll meet some scary figure, body, person, or a corpse. but it depends in our brain, if our brain think about the fun, the good things, so that couldn't happen.
so if you want to have the lucid dream, what you will gonna do?
don't forget to comment and answer the question:
QOTP:
(Question Of The Post)
What will you gonna do when you do the lucid dream?


Comments